Touchdown Club is seeking sponsorships for '22 football season
With kickoff for the 2022 high school football season just weeks away, the Franklin County Touchdown Club is seeking business sponsorships and sign renewals for the upcoming gridiron campaign.
Touchdown Club President Trey Hill said community involvement is a necessity to help keep the football program financially strong and viable now and into the future.
“We’re asking local businesses to either renew their corporate sponsorships or start a new one this year to help the young men who play football, our coaching staff and our football program in Franklin County,” Hill said.
Appeals letters to individuals and businesses went out from the Touchdown Club by mail last week.
Corporate membership packages for the upcoming season include:
• Platinum Dawg ($1,000) — sponsorship of the first quarter, fourth quarter and all Bulldog touchdowns, field goals and points scored from defensive turnovers announced during all home games; an advertisement sign; two parking passes; four game passes for all home junior high, junior varsity and varsity games; and special reserved chair-back seating for each varsity game pass.
• Super Dawg ($600) — sponsorship of the second quarter, third quarter and all Bulldog kickoffs and defensive turnovers recovered by the Bulldogs announced during all home games; an advertisement sign; one parking pass; two games passes for all home junior high, junior varsity and varsity games; and special reserved chair-back seating for each varsity game pass.
• Dawg ($350) — sponsorship of all Bulldogs first downs and defensive stops resulting in opponents’ punts; an advertising sign; one parking pass; one pass for all home junior high, junior varsity and varsity games; and special reserved chair-back seating for the varsity game pass.
Platinum Dawg, Super Dawg and Dawg memberships can be paid in two installments, and the club will contact those businesses as a courtesy reminder to collect each payment.
The club requests memberships be paid in full by the end of the regular football season.
• Stadium sign sponsorship ($200 for new sign and $150 for renewal).
Those businesses purchasing new signs or who might have changed their logos since the previous football season should send an electronic version of their design to email@example.com.
• A varsity game pass with special reserved chair-back seating is available for $75 — available as an add-on for any of the three corporate packages (Platinum Dawg, Super Dawg or Dawg).
Passes are for home, regular-season contests only and cannot be used for playoff games.
Checks for payment of sponsorships should be made to the Franklin County Touchdown Club, and mailed to P.O. Box 861, Meadville, MS 39653.
For details on sponsorships, contact Rhonda Wallace at 601-754-3466 or Kayla Carter at 601-748-0686.
Please support the Franklin Advocate by subscribing today!